Saturday, February 12, 2011

Grateful Tree Episode 3

1. I am so grateful for the Oakland Temple! It is such a special place and I am so grateful for the peace and happiness I feel when I go there. It is literally the house of God!

2. I am grateful for all of the really really really old people that go to the temple, because they are ADORABLE!!! And it shows their love and devotion to the Lord that even when they are so old they can hardly move more than a little shuffle at a time, they are still so overjoyed to be at the temple.

3. I am grateful for flowers. Especially the great variety of flowers that exist on the earth, in all of their shapes and colors.

4. I am grateful for all food that is not grapefruit jelly.

5. I am grateful for the job interview that I had this week and that it went really well!

6. I am grateful that I found a fun book in my bookshelf that I had bought a year ago and had never gotten around to reading, and now I actually have time to dive into it!

7. I am grateful for fun letters/packages that arrive in the mail! :)

8. I am grateful I got my taxes done.

9. I am grateful for the random airport worker in Texas that picked up my hitchhiking brother and didn't kill him.

10. I am grateful for Mario Kart.

1 comment:

  1. I love your #1!!! I grew up going to the Oakland Temple and it has always had a special place in my heart!

    ReplyDelete