Friday, February 18, 2011

Grateful Tree Episode 4

1. I am grateful for birds. The cute little ones that have sing-song voices.

2. I am grateful for scones. And a lovely cup of herbal tea to go with them on a cold morning. Best. Breakfast. Ever.

3. I am grateful for opera. Don't judge. It makes me happy :) I'm also grateful that I get to see Turandot tonight, which is the last opera I have left on my opera bucket list!

4. I am grateful for Italian.

5. I am grateful for the new online journal/study notebook I discovered on lds.org For some reason I've become obsessed with it, it makes my daily scripture study so much more fun.

6. I am grateful for the book Jesus the Christ. I'm starting to read it again, since I have the time, and I love it. It always helps to strengthen my testimony of the Savior and all that He has done for us.

7. I am so grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ, and that because of what He suffered, we can return to live with Him and our Heavenly Father again. I am grateful that the Atonement can heal us, can cleanse us, and can make right all that is wrong or unfair in our lives. Christ is literally the Prince of Peace and only through Him can we find salvation, peace and all the happiness there is to be had.

8. I am grateful for board games and for friends who also like board games.

9. I am grateful for my mommy, who is always there to chat with, even when I don't need anything special.

10. I am grateful that I was able to go to the dentist before my insurance coverage ended, and that I didn't have any cavities! Unfortunately, I still have to go in for 2 fillings, since the new dentist didn't like the way the old dentist did them, and I suppose I should be grateful for that because it will prevent future cavities....

No comments:

Post a Comment