Wednesday, December 25, 2013

The Hills Are Alive

There are no words to describe how beautiful Salzburg was.  I can't even.  I loved Salzburg with every fiber of my being.  Even though I have ancestors from various European countries, I've always felt an attachment to my great-grandparents from Austria & Slovenia.  This solidifies it even more.  My great-grandfather was born in a little village just outside of Salzburg, and the motherland couldn't have been a more lovely place.  This first post of the 4 I am doing of Salzburg is devoted to the scenery around the city, the mountains, the hills, etc.  And even though I didn't do a Sound of Music Tour, I can definitely attest to the fact that those hills and mountains were singing.  Oh man were they singing!























No comments:

Post a Comment